Friday, December 24, 2010

6 days to go...let's rewind!

we've got less than 6 days before the number 2010 becomes 2011..throughout that 2010,,there's so many memorable yet joyful things i had been through..

jan: effa azuin and i promised each other 2 not make noise in the class and study really2 hard to improve our Sem result...seemed like it only last for 'bout 1 month!



feb: the whole classmates became 1 big family!!


mar: preparing 4 malay debates championship..baaba,,luqman and i became closer that we became bestfriends eversince..


apr: debating is fun!!i managed to get the title of the 'best speaker' 3 times!!hahah..n this was when raoul started 2 b overcaring 2wards me...


may: sweet 17!!hahah..raoul announce my birthday during assembly,,azzeck n the gang pretended 2 boycott me,,jackie forgot my birthday....:(


jun: battle between me n baaba related 2 debating..i discovered dat raoul would be joining the debate..FIFA world cup!!!go germany!

jul: i got the title of the 3rd best speaker overall!!i fell on raoul in the bus...so embarassing...

aug: thing got worse when raoul gave me nasi beriani cooked by his mother...

sep: raoul revealed his feeling 2wards me..oopps..n i rejected him...

oct: we avoided each other over and over...raoul gave me 2 bouquet of flowers,,(red roses + crysantemum)..graduation day!!


: : xpndai nk rotate duh~ : :
nov: spm....raoul officially cut off our friendship...i had my last moments with ika,nad,q n syahi...


dec: life was not a bed of roses............




0 sahabat mencelah: