Monday, February 17, 2014

For The First Time In Forever

For the first time in forever
I could be noticed by someone

And I know it’s totally crazy
To dream I’d find romance
But for the first time in forever
At least I’ve got a chance - Anna and Elsa

Assalamualaikum semua :)

It's been a cool week. No assignment yet, no tension yet. Yay happy kid is happy!

There's always the first time in anything aite? Kali pertama nampak muka mak abah (I don't remember when and how tho), kali pertama bercakap, kali pertama pergi sekolah, kali pertama solat, kali pertama puasa, kali pertama ada kawan, kali pertama untuk semua. Dan mungkin jugak ada 'kali pertama' yang belum kita rasa.

I wished I could restore all those first time moments.

Well actually, aku takde benda spesifik nak tulis pun malam ni. Usually I only blogged when there's something to express. Tapi malam ni I just feel like blogging anything. So I picked a random song and let's just relate it then. Haha.

Ada satu benda yang first time jadi kat aku baru-baru ni. There's this one night when I accidentally(well not really) met a stranger whom I didn't even know what his name is. We only talked to each other for an hour before I agree to go around with him in his car. It was as if I've been possessed(?). I could not think properly at that time I guess lol. Lepastu yang peliknya tak awkward langsung. Kitorang siap singgah mcd drive thru, beli sundae.

He drove me around for an hour and we had a non-stop talking. Daripada berbual pasal E=mc2 sampailah topik pasal pak guard utm. Dalam keadaan aku tak tahu siapa dia, baik ke jahatnya dia, such a fool and cheap and easy I am! Berani sangat ikut orang yang tak kenal dah kenape kan?

Ok sambung cerita. Lepas sejam ronda-ronda bual-bual dalam kereta, dia pun hantar aku balik bilik. The end.

The next morning, I checked my phone but there's no trace of him contacting me. I waited until the other next day and the day after the next day, none. This mysterious guy left me in misery. I just hoped he would greet me once just to confirmed our friendship at least. It's such a waste to just disappear like this because I could feel the chemistry between us.

So that's it. I woke up on the REAL next morning, found out that it was just a dream. An undefined dream. Hahahahahah!

Terukk betullah mimpi aku tu. Bukan ke at least dalam mimpi kena kasi clear dulu nama orang yang kita mimpi tu ke? Baru lah senang sikit aku nak carik that guy in real life kan? Hahahaha!

Yes it was all a dream. Tidur dalam keadaan tak basuh kaki, jadi peliklah mimpinya pun. first time kot aku boleh recall mimpi dari awal sampai habis CLEARLY. Biasanya, tak pernah sekalipun aku boleh ingat details mimpi walaupun baru 5 saat aku bangun dari mimpi. Mimpi kali ni bagi effect besar sangat till I wonder if it was really a dream.

For the first time in forever, there's someone from my dream that I would want to see in a more clearer image.

Hey Mr Handsome-From-Side-Who-Appeared-In-My-Dream, let's meet again yes?

Till then! *tutup lampu pejam mata terus tidur*

0 sahabat mencelah: